Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day!

Trey and I spent the majority of the day outside in the sun and creek. The garden is ready for planting, the wildflowers are blooming and the bees are working. Perfect pictures were all around me today, just glad to have had the camera with me.



I love seeing Trey having this much fun outdoors and sharing these moments on here. This a new photography trick I've learned, and he makes the pictures fun.




Watch out for these little buggers. He was working too hard on the snowball bush to notice me about 8 inches from him.



Oh, and here is Happy doing her best to get a smile from you.




This is our Enchanted Forest front yard,


Trey was working in the garden after it was tilled up. He is going to be a big helper this year and he loves fresh vegetables when he has a part in growing them, he's especially took a liking to butternut squash and cherry tomatoes.










No comments: